Monday, September 20, 2010

29. The Answer to your question is...Procrastination!

29. The Answer to your question is...Procrastination!
I really think this could be my middle name because I am pretty freaking awesome at it. I mean I'm not trying to brag or anything but I can probably beat anybody in a procrastination contest. I don't know what the events would be but I can predict that I'd be late to wherever the competition takes place and I will not be prepared for it. I just do not understand why I wait until the last minute then silently wish to myself that somehow that test scheduled for last Monday could be put off for hmmm a week or two. For some reason I think all due dates pertain to everyone else but me and i'm paying for it. I suck this semester which makes no sense because I graduate in May and all I have to do is make it two more semesters but I suck which means I will be in college for the rest of my life. So if you want to suck too just start procrastinating a little more trust me this is the quickest path to success I've tested it repeatedly.

It is no secret that I don't enjoy my job all that much. If this is news to you then I know you haven't read any of my other posts which would only be possible if you had no internet access in the last month. It's cool I understand my internet access is pretty touch and go sometimes due too us "borrowing" it from our apartments clubhouse. We all get a little behind on the times now and then, how else can you explain feathered bangs and mullets. I digress, I have many reasons for disliking my job but one of many would be listening to people repeatedly ask the same dumb questions. I honestly don't even understand why people call us, then proceed to ask questions that they already have the answers too or could find on their own if they stopped being lazy. People really think that if they somehow say it in a cute enough voice we won't get irritated. Please, I am begging you tomorrow if you go to pick up the phone to call the pharmacy with a dumb question or some ridiculous sob story or to get a phone number to some other pharmacy put the phone back down.

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya, I am the biggest procrastinator out there!

    ReplyDelete