Tuesday, September 7, 2010

15. Dude we get it, you hate your job...

This is an open letter:
Dear Sir Sucks-a-lot,
I am fully aware that nobody grows up saying they want to work at places like 7-11 or Burger King or Wal-Mart for the rest of their lives. But since you are working at a job you hate you might as well put a freaking smile on your face. Actually forget the smile I just want you to do your freaking job without an attitude. Guess what you are not the only person in the world that hates your job and I am not paying you to slowjack when all I want to do is to get out of the store as quickly as possible. Dude the choices you made obviously didn't lead where you wanted to go but since your here let me give you a few suggestions. Get off your cellphone as soon as you see somebody waiting in line and don't act as if a customer needing service is interrupting your personal time. Because if I'm not mistaken your the one wearing the uniform and getting a paycheck for a little something you should be doing called work.
Thanks and Goodnight
P.S. In case you didn't realize you kinda suck

No comments:

Post a Comment