Saturday, August 28, 2010

10. Pity Parties are Lame

I love a good party. Really any kind of party just tell me when and where and I will show up likely holding a bottle of Captain. Housewarming party, going away party, birthday party, welcome home party, hotel party, even a rockband party any occasion you want to celebrate I will be down to join as long as I don't have work or school. Yes I do love to booze but I am still responsible-ish. Anyway one party I don't enjoy being invited too would be a pity party.

10. Pity parties are lame
You know when you are listening to somebody tell you story after story of how much they suck at life and all you can say is agree with them. There is only so much a person can take, I do think sometimes people just need to vent while having somebody listen then they can move one. Thats fine and understandable we all need to release things somehow. But seriously people have you not seen the cartoon Winnie the Pooh? Eeyore was pretty depressing even though he was very cute he brought the mood down. Pity parties are boring and lame so try to keep them to a minimum. If you are invited to pity parties frequently bring captain with you, it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment