Tuesday, March 22, 2011

42. Promises, Promises

So when I went to write this post (which will likely be kinda bad since I'm rusty) I had a song come to mind that goes along with the title nicely. Of course this is one of those times when some of the words of the song come to mind but the exact quote doesn't. Then of course neither does the artist or title. In times like these it is good that I once did an internship with Sherlock Holmes. So I figured I would be able to use the great internet to find this elusive song. WRONG. Did you know that there are thousands of songs that have the word promises in the title? So my detective skills have failed me this time and leaves me without the nice song lyric lead in I was going for. Oh well I guess I'll save that one for a rainy day....

42. Promises, Promises
When I started this blog I said  I would come up 365 ways not to suck. That would be promise number one. Then I posted in January after taking a few months off that I was back in  business ready to blog. That would be promise number two. I am not very good at keeping my promises so it seems. It sucks when somebody says they are going to do something and then they don't. Simple. There is no elaborate way to put it other then if you do not want to be a sucky person then do what you say you are going to do. I know that nobody lost sleep or noticed that I stopped blogging but its the principle. You are only as good as your word so be worth something.

Yay! That was not as hard as I thought it would but it also wasn't the greatest. Don't worry it can only go up from here and I'm climbing the stairs until I reach 365! Because I like a challenge and I want to finish what I started. So in true Barney Stinson fashion I say, "Challenge Accepted!"

No comments:

Post a Comment